Men's Charity Group Event - Saturday, 21 August 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Men's Charity Event Hiking from Leitrim to Sligos Mountains ⛰️🧭🌎
Thank you for taking the time to join me and Muddy Soul's fundraising page supporting AWARE and Northwest STOP on the 21 st of August 2021
This is a FREE event with donations for tickets, all monies collected will go towards charities AWARE and Northwest STOP.
- Host Muddy Soul’s Adventures
- Date Saturday 21st August 2021
- Location Starting from Eagles Rock car park to meet bus transport
- Meeting Time 7 am sharp
- Hike Time 5-6 hours
- Level Hard
- Need to bring hiking boots (a must!), wet gear, a change of clothes (for after if you are wet), 2 litres of water, a head torch/lamp
- Supporting Guides There will be three guides on the day, 1 guide for every 10 registrants to ensure your safety and needs are met.
Supported by Nourished in Nature Ireland
Those not going and just want to contribute please click on this link https://gofund.me/5e8d3cea
North West STOP are a community, voluntary body that works to prevent suicide by informing, educating and promoting positive suicide prevention policies throughout the west and north-west of Ireland. They cater for all age groups and we operate with a strict “no waiting list” policy.
Aware provides support services to individuals experiencing depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, or other mental health-related conditions as well as to people who are concerned about a loved one. All three support services are offered free of charge.
Warm RegardsPaul Rooney
Founder of Muddy Soul's